I added this Masonic Tips section to my JimsTips.com site to provide you with a glimpse of my ongoing journey in Freemasonry. There are varied views of Freemasonry, so my approach was with an open mind. What I found is an amazing organization that fosters brotherly love, fellowship, and virtue built upon the foundation of belief in God.
This is a blog of my Masonic journey, some informational articles, and some articles intended to provide objective responses to some recurring myths surrounding Freemasonry.
Since my journey started, I have been very active, and have been honored to serve in the following positions and organizations:
- Past Master Divver of Lodge #349
- Past High Priest of Burning Bush #7 Royal Arch Masons
- Past Illustrious Master of Wynne Council #4 Royal and Select Masters
- Past Eminent Commander of Anderson Commandery #11 Knights Templar
- Past Illustrious Grand Master of the Grand Council of Royal and Select Masters of the State of South Carolina
- Past Sovereign Master of S.A. Banister Council #336 Allied Masonic Degrees
- Noble Sentinel of Piedmont #84 York Rite College
- Vice President of the Spring 2010 Class of the Greenville Valley of the Scottish Rite
- Member of S.J. Womack Council #20 Knight Masons
- Member of the Royal Order of Scotland
My involvement in Freemasonry is under the jurisdiction and authority of the Grand Lodge of South Carolina.